The Gourmet Nut Co produces a range of deliciously coated nut products and they are all gluten free! Made from all natural ingredients, they contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. A party nibbles, lunchbox and snack winner!
An added bonus of The Gourmet Nut Co range is that no oil is used in the roasting process. The only oils present are the naturally good oils already contained within the quality nuts. This means that there are no trans-fats or cholesterol, are a great tasting, and a healthy alternative to many other snacks.
Wherever possible Australian products are used, including Australian macadamia nuts, almonds and peanuts.
The Gourmet Nut Co range includes:
- Honey (Macadamias, Almonds, Cashew varieties)
- Cinnamon, Mexican Salsa and our new Smokey BBQ (Cashews)
- Lemon Myrtle (Macadamias). Lemon Myrtle is combined with the best local honey and cracked pepper combine to create a unique Outback taste sensation.
- Moroccan Tajine (Cashews). A great savoury spice on a sweet base. With a blend of tumeric, cumin and coriander spices, its exotic flavour is not hot.
- Thai Sweet Chilli - Cashews and Peanut varieties. The kick of the chilli, without leaving a burning. A great friend with a cold gluten free beer or chardonnay.
- English Toffee Almond & Cashew blend
- Canadian Maple Cashews - Smells like a pancake drizzled with maple syrup.
- French Vanilla Almonds – the addictive sweet ‘cupcake’ sensation.
Trade enquiries are welcome. The Gourmet Nut Co packs nuts in bulk for wholesale purposes. Sell them loose in your shop or at the market, or re-package them according to your needs.
The wholesale bulk range of snack nuts are available in the following quantities:
* 10kg lined carton - our standard and most cost effective option
* 10kg vacuum sealed - ideal for export
Trade enquiries are welcome.