Authentic Indian cuisine made easy ... just heat and eat!
Tasty Bite produces tasty Indian curries in convenient single portions. They are packed in handy pouches that are stored at room temperature and require no refrigeration and, with a shelf life of 18 months, they are perfect to have on-hand in the pantry! The pouches seal in wholesome flavours and nutrients to ensure
that the products retain their freshness, aroma, texture and taste. Once the pouch is opened, the contents are like freshly cooked food.
Most of the Tasty Bite range is gluten free. Made with natural ingredients, and with no preservatives or artificial flavours or colours, they make a quick and healthy meal. Ideal for food on the run, travelling, lunch or dinner at work, or as a hot snack, Tasty Bite meals offer ease and convenience without compromising quality. Look for vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, Kosher and Halal selections.
The following varieties are all vegetarian (285g packs):
- Bombay Potatoes - Potatoes and chick peas slow cooked in a sauce of tomatoes
and onions - Vegan
- Jaipur Vegetables - Garden vegetables & cubes of Paneer cheese simmered with
spices, cashews and raisins
- Jodhpur Yellow Dal - Yellow lentils flavoured with spices and slow cooked to a
creamy texture hanged recipe - Vegan
- Kashmir Spinach - Curried spinach lightly sautéed with cubes of Paneer cheese.
New recipe with more paneer and spinach and is a lot thicker
- Madras Lentils - Lentils and red beans in a creamy sauce of onions, tomatoes,
ginger and spices
- Punjab Eggplant - Braised eggplant with onions and spices - Vegan
- Channa Masala – Chickpeas slow simmered with onions, tomatoes & spices -
Tasty Bite also makes a range of Asian Cuisine Meals. Discover the exotic flavours of South East Asia! The unique and subtle blend of ingredients such as lemon
grass, galangal, kaffir lime, etc. make these products truly authentic.
There are 6 varieties and all are vegetarian (285g packs):
- Red Curry Vegetables – Carrots, water chestnuts and beans with Thai spices
- Satay Vegetables – Vegetables simmered in a rich peanut sauce
- Green Curry Vegetables – Beans, baby corn, carrots cooked with lemon grass &
- Massaman Vegetables – A delicate stew of potatoes, peanuts & spices
- San Choy Bow – Ready to serve in crisp lettuce leaves
- Pad Thai Vegetables – Just add stir fried prawns or mix in a scrambled egg