With nearly 300 premium products, all Spice Zen products are 100% gluten free. In addition, their herbs, spices, spice mixes, rice semolina, rice couscous and low carb flours are endorsed by Coeliac Australia. One of the co-founders has coeliac disease, so they understand the gluten free diet firsthand.
In addition, Spice Zen has fine teas, hand made tea blends and fresh made cold pressed, first pressed nut and seed oils. All the products are ACO certified organic, except the Australian native ingredients. The handmade spice mixes, tea blends, cold pressed oils, rice couscous and rice semolina are all handmade in Sydney.
Spice Zen only use organic, biodynamic or wild crafted ingredients to bring the best quality to their customers. The bespoke, “fresh” ground spices are produced in a stone-grinding mill.
Spice Zen products include:
- Herbs & Spices
- Handcrafted Herb & Spice Blends
- Teas & Drinks
- Cold Pressed Oils (certified organic)
- Semolina and Cous Cous (both made from rice)
- Low Fat Flours - Black Sesame, Sesame, Almond & Brown Rice
- Australian native ingredients
- Beans, Lentils & Peas
- Dried Fruits, Cacao and Jaggery (a type of unrefined sugar)
- Spice Sets & Gift Boxes
Never cooked with herbs and spices? Here's some fantastic recipes
to get you going!
Trade enquiries are welcome.