Since 1892, AYAM
has been committed to providing high quality, authentic Asian products with superior taste and flavour.
With more Australians affected by food allergies and sensitivities than ever before, we are proud to offer an extensive range of Asian food products suitable for those with gluten-free diets. The vast majority of our products are also free from artificial colours and flavours, and contain no preservatives.
Independently tested in Australian laboratories, our range of gluten free AYAM™ products
below will ensure your family can have a delicious Asian meal that tastes great and meets all of their dietary requirements:
- Coconut Milk, Coconut Cream, Light Coconut Milk, Light Coconut Cream, Organic Light Coconut Milk, Organic Light Coconut Cream, Coconut Milk Powder
- Oyster, Fish, Hoisin, Blackbean, Plum, Teriyaki, Honey Soy marinade, Sweet and Sour, Soya, Mongolian Lamb, San Choy Bao, Vegetarian Stir-fry, Lemon Chicken, Pure Sesame Oil, Vietnamese Dipping sauce
- Thai (Red, Green, Massaman , Yellow, Panang, Chilli Jam), Malaysian (Rendang, Nyonya, Laksa, Sambal Shrimp), Singapore (Hainanese Chicken)
- Satay Sauce, Thai Satay Sauce, Satay Marinade, Gado Gado Peanut Sauce
- Malaysian Curry Sauce, Malaysian Laksa Sauce, Malaysian Rendang Sauce, Malaysian Sambal Sauce, Thai Green Curry Cooking Sauce, Thai Red Curry Cooking Sauce, Thai Massaman Curry Cooking Sauce, Thai Tom Yum Soup
- Hot Chilli Sauce, Chilli Garlic Sauce, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Chilli Plum Sauce, Hot Chilli Sauce (Sriracha), Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce for Finger foods, Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce Original, and Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce Light
- Sago Dessert, Coconut Spread, Palm Sugar Syrup
*These produces (with the exception of Coconut Milk Powder) are also paleo friendly
as they are either 100% natural, organic, pure or with fewer processes and with less/no additive ingredients.
For easy and innovative recipes with video tutorials, log on to www.ayam.com
. If you require further information on our gluten free
range, click here