Gluten Free Eating Directory
PO Box 1001, Ashmore, Queensland 4214 - Print
p: (07) 5545 2301
f: (07) 5545 2305
Christian Coenen is the co-founder of Baker's Club and his story is one of sincere commitment to quality and valued family traditions. The Coenen family bakeries originated in Germany and France, spanning a proud history of over 150 years and six generations. The first Baker's Club store opened in 2006 on the Gold Coast and Baker's Club have continued to open new stores since then. |
With an emphasis on freshness, gluten free bread is baked every day in the Baker's Club stores, generally first thing in the morning and again late afternoon (to avoid cross contamination). It is usually available sliced or unsliced (sliced bread is not always available due to cross contamination). Check with the individual stores to find out about their gluten free baking schedule.
Baker's Club gluten free products include:
GLUTEN FREE BREAD - Available in Plain, Fruit or Seed varieties, the bread is free from gluten, wheat and yeast, and contains no preservatives. The soft and springy texture of bread, as well as the flavour, is achieved through the unique baking procedure. Due to its freshness and moisture content, the bread freezes extremely well.
GLUTEN FREE SANDWICHES AND TOASTED SANDWICHES - These are made fresh to order in store, using the Baker's Club gluten free pizza bases. Choose from toppings such as gluten free cheese, ham, salad, avocado spread, spicy capsicum spread, etc. Gluten free sandwiches are prepared separately to regular sandwiches to avoid contamination.
GLUTEN FREE PIZZA BASES - Available in Plain and Seed varieties, the pizza bases make terrific pizzas at home. Simply add favourite toppings, bake and enjoy!
GLUTEN FREE CAKES - Both Apple and Strawberry single serve cakes are available freshly baked every day. The perfect gluten free accompaniment to a Baker's Club coffee!
Baker's Club franchise enquiries are welcome (see contact details on this page).
- ASHMORE - 345 Southport/Nerang Rd (next to Spotlight), Ashmore, Queensland 4214
- BRISBANE AIRPORT - Shop 4, The Village Market (Woolworths Complex), 1-7 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport, Queensland 4007
- MANGO HILL - Shop F9, Westfield North Lakes (Food Court), Cnr Anzac Ave & North Lakes Drive, Mango Hill, Queensland 4509
- ROBINA - Shop K36, Robina Town Centre (opposite new Woolworths), Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina, Queensland 4230
- Australian owned and made
- GF bread baked daily
- GF pizza bases baked daily
- GF cakes baked daily
- GF sandwiches freshly made
- Fresh GF toasted sandwiches
- Franchise opportunities